- Thermometer on QSS: Added the thermometer to the symbol column in the QSS style
- Color cells in all quote styles: You can now mark a quote with color
- Option to launch HOT or OT from the Buy/Sell buttons in the quotes toolbar
- Tooltips on session markers
- Coming soon: Study parameters
- Bid/Ask columns are now separate by default
- Show Cancel/Go Flat buttons for single-click access
We welcome your feedback and input on what will continue to make CQG M an essential part of your trading workflow.
How to Access the New Features
Thermometer on QSS
- Thermometers are now in each symbol cell on QSS.
Color cells in all quote styles
- Select a quote cell.
- In the toolbar, tap on the ink drop icon. It will open a color palette.
- Select the desired color. In QSS, the background of the selected quote cell will become that color.
- In other quote boards, the quote nugget will be outlined in your selected color.
HOT/OT popup from quotes toolbar
- When tapping the Buy/Sell buttons from the toolbar on a quote board, both HOT and the Order Ticket widget are available via tabs.
- Your preference will be remembered next time you launch the dialog.
- The account selected in the quotes widget toolbar will be used in the dialog.
Tooltips on session markers
- Hover your mouse over a session marker to see session information for that time.
HOT Bid/Ask columns and Cancel/Go Flat buttons
- In the widget task menu, separate bids and asks is now on by default.
- The Show Cancel All/Go Flat button is available there also.
As always, we hope that these updates help improve your trading experience. We are continually working to better your CQG M experience. We invite you to provide feedback on features that you like or want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG M Team