Here is a summary of the new features in CQG Version 2.13.
- Tooltips show bar and study values on the chart (coming soon: crosshairs).
- Countdown timer is now available for intraday charts.
- Park all and activate all are now available in the trading widgets.
Quotes & Orders Grids
- Multi-column sort.
- Faster searching in preferences and widget dialogs.
- Trading buttons in the Options widget removed.
- Turkish translation now available.
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Tooltips on Chart
In your desktop browser, simply hover over a bar or study with your mouse and a tooltip will appear displaying open, high, low, and last values.
Chart Countdown to End of Bar
- Open the Manage Chart dialog from the gear icon in the chart toolbar.
- Check the Bar countdown (intraday) option in the Objects list.
- A countdown timer will appear below the last price in the price scale.
QSS and Orders: Multi-Column Sorting
- Click on the header for the column that you want to use for primary sorting.
- Hold the shift key and then click on the header for the column that you want to use for secondary sorting.
- A '2' will appear in the secondary sort column and a '1' will appear in the primary sort column.
- To release and resort, simply click on any column you want to sort by.
Park All/Activate All
To turn on Park functionality, do the following:
- Open the Preferences dialog.
- Enter "Park" in the search field.
- Enable park and activate functionality.
Park All and Activate All buttons appear in the Orders widget and the Orders popup.
As always, we hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to better your CQG M experience. We invite you to provide feedback on features that you like or want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG M Team