In this webinar, CQG Product Specialist Manager Jim Stavros demos CQG AutoTrader.
CQG AutoTrader is a proprietary trading execution engine that allows customers to simultaneously execute numerous systems at once with equal precision and discipline.
The demonstration covers:
- Building strategies with the formula builder
- Backtesting and optimizing those strategies
- Setting up auto-trading
- Monitoring auto-trade positions efficiently
- Using QFormulas to auto-trade spreads
- Setting CQG Spreader parameters to assure accurate execution of spreads
Learn more about our backtesting and autotrading features through Helmut Mueller's coding blog.
Jim Stavros, CQG Product Specialist Manager, specializes in black-box system programming in CQG. His talents include development of custom studies, conditions, and trade systems for use in CQG AutoTrader. Stavros is an expert in Microsoft Excel®-based RTD. Jim Stavros joined CQG in August 2005. A veteran trader of twenty-nine years, Stavros is a member of CME, where he specializes in trading a variety of commodities.