CQG and MarketDelta invite you to try a new set of charts and studies that provide a view into the order activity within a bar, exposing order flow data (volume and delta) that can be helpful in deciding how to react to market changes.
- Granularity of data, including additional volume statistics that let you see within the bar and enhance timing of entries and exits
- Exposure of real-time order data, visible metrics
- Number of styles to choose from, ensuring a style for every type of trader
- Customization of the display
- Flexibility of studies with non-time-based charts
The Delta Bar chart type starts a new bar when current buy or sell volume exceeds the buy or sell volume by a user-set parameter. You can view the difference between bid and ask volume by price. The volume differences (delta) are heat-mapped.
Existing CQG Integrated Client and CQG QTrader customers are eligible for a two-week free trial of the Footprint Charts and Studies from March 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017. Prospective customers are eligible for a two-week free trial of CQG Integrated Client and CQG QTrader, including the Footprint Charts and Studies during this period. CQG version 2017 is required.