MiFID II Compliance
The Q4 pilot release for CQG Integrated Client, CQG QTrader, and CQG Trader is available and can be downloaded from our website.
The release includes MiFID II compliance-related changes, which may be relevant for some customers immediately, particularly customers in the EU, participating on EU markets, or who use a MiFID II-regulated clearing firm and need at least one of the following:
- The ability to send orders and indicate a hedging position. CQG has implemented a hedge/spec setting for when Commodity Derivative Indicator = true, complying with Article 57 of Directive 2014/65/EU, reducing the risk in an objectively measurable way.
- The ability to override ‘Execution within firm’ with Client for customers with short code configured.
- Customers using any of the following locally managed algorithm order types:
- Alert Trading
- Study Following Orders
- Auto Trading
- API - Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP)
- API - Order-Places-Order (OPO)
- API - Iceberg (ICBG)
- API - Volume Triggered Cancel (VTC)
- API - Scaling Bracket (SB)
- API - DOM-Triggered (DT)
- API - DOM-Triggered Stop / Stop Limit (DTSL)
- API - Replicator (REP)
- API - AlgoOrder MIT
- Care Order Auto Activate
For questions or additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.