The Pilot Release for CQG QTrader is available and can be downloaded from our website. New features and enhancements include:
Free End of Day Data:
The industry leader in data and analytics now offers free End-of-Day data to our customers. Early adopters say they like seeing end of day data for exchanges they were not enabled to see before because it helps them look for correlation between similar markets and identify new trade opportunities. CQG offers traders an edge with our powerful data and analytics. Learn more about which Exchanges are included.
Server Side Bracket Orders
Bracket Orders give our customers an added level of security, allowing you to set your profit and loss targets around an order to protect the price you’re looking for as the market moves.
OTC Block Trades
NFX & CQG are bringing back the power of the floor with an anonymous RFQ Block System. Customers can post and respond to block orders away from the exchange order book, protecting against over exposure and guaranteeing a price for your order. Order matching occurs on CQG’s internal matching core and fills are reported by CQG to the end user and posted to the exchange for clearing and market data purposes.
For questions or additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Pilot Release? – In an effort to provide world-class service to our customers, we only force an upgrade to a new version once a year. However, we know that many of our customers want to make use of new functionality more frequently, so we release pilot versions to give customers access to new features and functionality as they are available.
- Requires .Net Framework 4.6 or higher
- CQG Version 2019 does not support Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- CQG 2019 no longer supports DDE. Only RTD is supported.
- Password requirements have changed. Passwords must include at least 8 characters, alpha and numeric characters, at least one special character, and both upper and lower case.
- Customers using Algo order samples should upgrade to the latest versions for 2019 available here.