CQG offers two new studies and one new chart type for customers developing models, analytics, and utilizing other Excel features. These three new features provide a seamless connection between Excel and CQG. Whatever models you have built with Excel you can easily pull into CQG current real-time values, as well as a time series, and you can chart in CQG proprietary market data.
- Requires .Net Framework 4.6 or higher
- CQG Version 2019 does not support Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- CQG 2019 no longer supports DDE. Only RTD is supported.
- Password requirements have changed. Passwords must include at least 8 characters, alpha and numeric characters, at least one special character, and both upper and lower case.
- Customers using Algo order samples should upgrade to the latest versions for 2019 available here.