NASDAQ Futures Exchange (NFX) and CQG have teamed up to provide an anonymous Request for Quote (RFQ) Block system for traders to execute OTC block trades. The new block trade system provides over-the-counter trade capability; which separates block trade quotes from Central Limit Order Book orders, but allows for the full dissemination of order quotes for these trades.
- Requires .Net Framework 4.6 or higher
- CQG Version 2019 does not support Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- CQG 2019 no longer supports DDE. Only RTD is supported.
- Password requirements have changed. Passwords must include at least 8 characters, alpha and numeric characters, at least one special character, and both upper and lower case.
- Customers using Algo order samples should upgrade to the latest versions for 2019 available here.