Denver, CO and Singapore, December 4, 2013 - CQG, Inc. today announced at FIA Asia the continued expansion of its product offering with the addition of CQG M, which provides traders with market data and trade execution capabilities on the go.
The mobile application leverages CQG's infrastructure and systems to deliver reliable and secure mobile scenarios with high-quality data feeds and fast execution. CQG M utilizes HTML5, the premier mobile technology, which allows traders to access CQG data on tablets and phones.
"We wanted to approach mobile strategically with new technologies and performance at the center of our development process," said Marcus Kwan, CQG Vice President of Product Strategy and Design. "CQG M will allow us to broaden our customer base, particularly in emerging markets and Asia, and it will allow us to meet the interests of our current customer base, which is moving toward mobile trading."
CQG M includes:
- Mobile-friendly layout
- Mobile market data coverage, including futures and FX
- Several quote board styles
- Futures and FX
- Basic order types, GTC, and GTD
- Orders and Positions views
CQG's complete product line-up now includes:
- CQG Integrated Client: Flagship product with a full suite of data, analytics, and trading for the professional trader
- CQG QTrader: Professional charting, analytics, and trading at an accessible price
- CQG Trader: Quick and light trading
- CQG M: Mobile quotes and trading via HTML5
CQG M is currently in a beta version with market data and trading components. This version will be available for wide distribution in early 2014. The complete offering with market data, trading, and data visualization will be available mid-2014.
More information about CQG M is available at http://m.cqg.com.
(CQG M supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.)