CQG Releases New Features
CHICAGO / DENVER, Sept. 27, 2017 – CQG, a leading global provider of high-performance trade routing, market data, and technical analysis tools, announced today a new release of its latest functionality enhancements. This also marks the beginning of a new quarterly release schedule, in addition to CQG’s annual upgrade.
CQG’s Chief Technology Officer John Arvanites said: “CQG is continually improving our product suite of superior data, analytics, and trading tools to offer more of the features market participants need and want. This latest release, featuring great new functionality and enhancements driven by input from our clients, represents a new approach as we introduce the ability for all clients to upgrade throughout the year. Those clients who prefer to stay on an annual upgrade schedule can do so. We expect that many others will want to use the new functionality as soon as it becomes available to realize the immediate benefits.”
New features include:
- Care orders for hedge management, offering brokers managing multiple accounts a new flexible, centralized hedge management tool;
- New request-for-quote (RFQ) functionality in CQG Integrated Client, CQG QTrader, and the Client APIs;
- A Net Change Chart to visualize daily volatility across multiple products;
- Expansion of CQG’s popular batch order entry across all CQG products;
- Enhanced sorting and filtering for easier account, order, and position management;
- The ability to easily modify parked orders prior to activation without the need to cancel and replace;
- Enhancements for fixed income and spread trading; and
- Functionality in the Open API, including popular chart data, Market Delta, Renko, and Range Bars.
CQG provides the industry’s highest performing solutions for integrated trade routing, global market data, and advanced technical analysis. The firm partners with the vast majority of futures brokerage and clearing firms and provides Direct Market Access (DMA) to more than 45 exchanges through its global network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways. CQG's server-side order management tools for spreading, market aggregation, and smart orders are unsurpassed for speed and ease of use. Its market data feed consolidates more than 75 sources, including exchanges worldwide for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities, as well as data on debt securities, industry reports, and financial indices. CQG has received the Prop Traders' ISV of the Year award from FOW (now Global Investor Group), the Best Technical Analysis Platform award from The Technical Analyst, and the Best Product for Traders award from Finance Magnates for its multi-asset trading platform. CQG is headquartered in Denver, Colo., with sales and support offices worldwide.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 3,900 total listings with a market value of approximately $13 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://business.nasdaq.com.
Ellen G. Resnick
Crystal Clear Communications
+773-929-9292; +312-399-9295 (mobile)