- Added the ability to filter by any column in QSS
- Added exchange as a column in QSS and SpreadSheet Trader
- Added ISIN number to CSPEC
- Child orders in a bracket can now have different durations from the parent order
- New pointer tools: Fibonacci and text
- Added parameters dialog for pointer tools
- Improved chart zoom using the mouse wheel
- When trading sidebar is open, placing a horizontal line will change price selection for trading
- Added ability to change fractional study parameters
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Filter by any column in QSS
Click on the filter icon in the toolbar in the upper right of the QSS window. It will reveal a filter bar below the column headers.
Click on the filter icon in the column you want to filter, then select a condition from the dropdown.
Place a horizontal line to select a price in the trading toolbar
As always, we hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to provide feedback on features that you like or want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG Desktop Team