For traders of markets that are priced in fractions you can now display fractional prices that include a fraction of the fraction using what is referred to as Solidus (slash). For example, 112-16’1/4.
- Requires .Net Framework 4.6 or higher
- CQG Version 2019 does not support Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- CQG 2019 no longer supports DDE. Only RTD is supported.
- Password requirements have changed. Passwords must include at least 8 characters, alpha and numeric characters, at least one special character, and both upper and lower case.
- Customers using Algo order samples should upgrade to the latest versions for 2019 available here.