We're excited about this release because we have been getting a lot of positive feedback from early users, and we think it really improves the CQG M experience on phones.
In our initial launch of CQG M, we presented all pages and widgets in the left bar when logging on from your phone. It made navigation a bit confusing. In this new version, we designed the navigation specifically for phones and included just the features you need on your phone.
Here's an overview:
- The main screen includes the quote list with bid, ask, last trade, and net change.
- Tap a symbol to see its details page with trading at the bid/ask, orders and positions for that symbol, and a chart.
- Tap the HOT button to trade from the price scale.
- Tap the quotes button in the nav at the bottom to go back.
- Tap the buttons in the nav at the bottom to see all orders and positions across all symbols and your account summary.
- Change your account on the account summary screen.
- Access preferences in the menu on the bottom right.
Thanks to the design, development, ops, and support teams for making this happen. If you have any questions or issues, please e-mail us at email@example.com.