- Volume profile on HOT
- Ability to modify iceberg visibility of working orders
- Column filters for accounts widgets
- Parked orders widget
- Yesterday's open, high, and low columns in QSS/SST
- Heatmap font style refinements
- Added Williams %R, Hull and Keltner channel studies
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Volume profile on HOT
In the HOT widget, go to the task menu and select "Show Volume Profile (session)". In CQG IC, this setting is called Total Volume Column with additional settings for day or session. In CQG Desktop session volume has been implemented. If you'd like additional options, please add a suggestion to our forums.
Modify Iceberg order visibility
When you have a working iceberg order, you can now modify the visible size from the Modify order dialog.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG Desktop Team