Various improvements and bug fixes.
- Added new linking mode so some widgets can be publishers, subscribers or both
- Copy and paste of selected row in Orders widgets now includes full row or data
- Added Trade Date column to the Fills widget
- New Time and Sales Options widget
- Added summary of OTE/P&L and Delta of positions columns to Positions windows
- CQG Profile chart v1
CQG One: Algos
- Added support for same security MLeg algos
- Algo Order Builder: Added coloring for block categories
- Algo Order Builder: Added JSON view to Algo composition menu
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG One and CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team