- Added exchange names to symbol auto-suggest
- Symbol auto-suggest shows more results
- Added net change percent display for previous periods
- Greeks columns now available in options widget
- Added highlighting and popup messages for bids with expiring source contracts
- Orders widget: added columns to show the source bid/offer and source contract
- Added routing of TCA values to six decimal places
More details and how to access new features
Chart: Net change percent display
In the Manage Chart dialog > Objects > % Net Change Value, you can now display a % Net Change widget on the chart. Use the gear icon to open the Net Change Value Parameters dialog to choose which look back periods to display.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team