Various improvements and bug fixes.
- Basis Trade: Added source instrument field
- Publish Bids & Offers: Enforced Hedge First is off when using the grid to set hedge contract and source contract to different months
- Added STM/Internal cross order duration
- Trade Bids & Offers widget: New widget that improves spacing and speed by adding trading buttons and columns
- Active RFQ: Added bid, ask, volume and PTMMM columns
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG One and CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team