- Added columns to display yield values for fixed income symbols
- Added ability to hide market order buttons
- When HOT is in focus, typing in a number changes the order size
- Extended Download fill report functionality to show orders as well as fills
- Added BATS setting
- Performance improvement when logging on
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Change BATS setting on charts
On the chart, click on the gear icon beside the symbol, either in the manage chart dialog or on the chart surface.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team