We're excited to launch some important features in this version of CQG M. The new version is live on stage (https://mdemo.cqg.com) and will be moving to production (https://m.cqg.com) in the next week or so.
Hybrid Order Ticket
We're calling this the Hybrid Order Ticket because it's a hybrid of the best DOMTrader and Order Ticket features from CQG Integrated Client.
- Scroll the price scale, select a price, and place orders
- Place orders by dragging and dropping a price
- Place orders by selecting a price and tapping one of the buttons, which change based on the price you select
- Reset the price scale by hitting the reset button
- Account selection - select the account in the upper left-hand corner
- Change the symbol in the lower left-hand corner
- Change order size by using arrows or one of the order size history buttons
- Select the stop type and duration of your order
If you select Stop/Limit, you will see the number of ticks offset. Change this setting in preferences.
- Once you have an order working, you can click on it to get a popup window allowing you to place another order, or modify the existing one
- In the upper right-hand corner, you can get a view of all working orders for that symbol and modify or cancel them
- In the lower right-hand corner you can see your open trade equity
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.