- New studies:
- Pivot points for showing support and resistance levels
- Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- New QSS column: Today's volume compared to the 20-day moving average of volume
- Split QB: New style, Quote + DOM, default column sizing for orders and positions
- Download today's fill report
More Details and How to Access the New Features
The new Pivot Points and VWAP studies can be accessed from the +Study dialog.
New Volume Comparison Column in QSS
Today's volume compared to the 20-day moving average of volume helps you see whether a surge in volume is significant compared to the last 20 days.
New Split QB Style, Non-Trading Depth-of-Market
A new style for viewing depth-of-market without trading has been added to the Split QB. After opening a Split QB, go to the task menu and select Quote + DOM.
Download Today's Fill Report
From the Trade menu in the left bar, select Download fill report... to download today's fill report. You'll then be prompted to select an account. Click Save report and a .csv file will be downloaded on your computer.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG M Team