Today’s markets are full of options. Discover how options on futures from CME Group can help you mitigate downside risk and diversify your portfolio across major asset classes such as interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agriculture and metals. Get acquainted with the basic fundamentals, strategy and vocabulary of our options markets, providing a solid base of knowledge that will prepare you to tackle these opportunities.
- What is Exercise Price (Strike)?
- What is Expiration Date (Expiry)?
- Explaining Call Options (Short and Long)
- Explaining Put Options (Short and Long)
- Understanding AM/PM Expirations
- Understanding the Difference: European vs. American Style Options
- Calculating Options Moneyness & Intrinsic Value
- Introduction to Options Theoretical Pricing
- Discover Options Volatility
- Put-Call Parity
- Options on Futures vs ETFs