- Added new Spreadsheet Trader.
- Drag and drop to modify orders in the HOT.
- Account widget has been split into separate widgets: ones that show a single account and ones that show several or all accounts.
- Added icebergs to the Order Ticket.
- Added overbought and oversold parameters to RSI study.
- Improved workflow for creating a new list when opening a quotes widget.
- Updated preferences ordering and style.
- Added ability to customize abbreviations for pages.
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Iceberg orders are now available in the duration dropdown in the Order Ticket.
Customize overbought/oversold parameters in the RSI study.
Customize page abbreviations.
- With the left bar open, go to the ... menu > Rename page...
- A field has been added to customize the abbreviation of pages when the toolbar is closed.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site.
The CQG Desktop Team