- New Hit/Lift/Sweep columns for agressive orders
- Separate preference for liquidate vs cancel
- Full description of product in QSS and in autosuggest
- Open Interest no longer abbreviated
Orders and positions grids
- Buy/sell coloring for buys and sells and up/down coloring for OTE, P&L, and balance information
- Column headers show totals for buys/sells in Orders and Positions widgets
- New price formatting options for fractions and decimals
- Default order sizes per symbol, per account
- Added columns for best bid/ask volume
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Fractional pricing support
Ag and fixed income customers can now easily display pricing with separators for fractions, making prices easier to read.
- Go to Preferences (gear icon in the lower left) > Interface section > Price format.
- Type in a symbol name in the search field to add it to the customization list and select a preferred format.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team