- Improved symbol entry autosuggest to include user defined lists
- Tabs now include quote style
- Price formatting improvements for fractions: Fixed income and decimal
- Improved layout of order sidebar so order size is more visible
- Added tooltips for order properties dropdowns
Orders and positions grids
- Added Go Market command for working orders
- Added functionality to modify parked orders
- If fills are modified by FCM, they now update correctly in CQG Desktop
- Improved OTE/NLV calcuation when bid/ask mode is selected
- Improved performance
- Removed settlement prices from Bid/Ask columns
- Added totals at the top of working orders columns
- Improved contrast between instrument grid lines
Accounts and Risk Console
- Improved performance when loading many accounts
- Ability to highlight an account with a color
- Quick filter in Accounts, Orders and Positions widgets
- Improved workflow for editing account filters and formulas
- Ability to duplicate and delete formulas
- Improved linking accounts and trading widgets
- Added sorting options in Account Heatmap widgets: by percent net change, OTE, OTE+PL
More Details and How to Access the New Features
Go Market command for working orders
In the Orders, HOT, and Working Orders dropdown in toolbars, click on the triangle next to an order and select Go Market from the menu of order actions.
Highlight an account
In the Accounts widget, select an account and click on the color icon in the toolbar to select a color.
Quick filter in Accounts, Orders and Positions widgets
In the toolbars of each of these widgets, use the "Type to filter" field to narrow the table of data by symbol, status, duration, or any numeric field.
Your browser does not support the video tag.
We hope that these updates help improve your trading workflow. We continually strive to improve your CQG Desktop experience. We invite you to vote for or enter features you want via our CQG Forums site. And see past release notes on our website.
The CQG Desktop Team